Your basis for a successful management team: the importance of
management audits is increasing steadily as it becomes ever more urgent for
companies to evaluate the strengths and potentials of their managers.
Management audits form the basis for targeted promotion, selection and further development of the management team. WEISER, KUCK & COMP. GMBH focus on the suitability of managers to deal with current tasks and upcoming challenges.
The reasons for a management audit differ greatly: These could be:
- Strategic re-alignment
- Expansion into new or foreign markets
- Succession regulation or re-structuring
- Change at the head of the company
It is a case of finding out which skills the members of management possess in order to achieve the company’s strategic goals. We furthermore categorise management skills under specialist, social, corporate-cultural and leadership viewpoints.
Our services are:
- Analysing problems and defining targets
- Structured interviews with each manager
- Individual analysis processes
- Assessment and presentation to our client
- Presentation of results and interviews to give feedback to the interviewed managers
- If necessary, additional support in implementing the results.