HR-Manager Global Projects & Policies (m/f/d)
Our client is an international manufacturer of sealing solutions for the passenger car and commercial vehicle industry. Its customer base is made up of all major car manufacturers. The company is a leading supplier in the electric vehicle sector. The group employs approximately 7.500 people worldwide and has 12 plants and several R&D, design and engineering sites in Europe, Africa, America and Asia. It was founded in 1977. Since 2020, the Group Headquarters have been located in the greater Frankfurt area, coordinating the further development of the company with a particular focus on technology, quality and customer satisfaction. Besides the development on these dimensions, the company is set to continuously improve processes while establishing group wide standards to accompany the significant growth in the near future.
In the course of the further expansion of the Corporate HR department, the newly created position of HR-Manager Global Projects & Policies (m/f/d) is to be filled.
Role & Responsibilities
The jobholder (m/f/d) supports, accompanies, and leads strategic, organizational, and cultural HR-projects to further develop and strengthen the global organization.
Additionally, you will be responsible for developing and establishing internationally applicable HR-tools, policies, and standards.
Your tasks will be the following:
- Conception, planning, steering and implementation of, or support in global HR-projects on the topics of employee engagement, leadership, cultural change, performance management, talent management, etc.
- Supporting the definition of global HR-processes and the securing of uniform planning and reporting standards
- Conception and development of effective, globally applicable HR-policies and guidelines in the English language
- Project-related interface management, particularly with HR colleagues at headquarters and in the national companies
- Initiation of project reviews, analysis of possible weaknesses and derivation of optimization proposals
- Close cooperation with the VP Corporate HR and the counterparts in the HR team
You will report from this position to the VP Corporate Human Resources.
Your profile in detail:
- Completed university studies / master’s degree in business administration or a comparable field of study
- Several years of (headquarter) experience in the field of HR-instruments, tools and policies and HR-process and project management in a global manufacturing company
- Proven experience in the independent conception, development and implementation of effective, global HR-policies in the English language
- Good knowledge of all employee lifecycle processes including common IT systems (e.g. Success Factors)
- International experience/intercultural sensitivity
- Detail and solution oriented, structured, precise
- Confident, independent, highly self-motivated, and goal-oriented
- High quality standards, creative, empathic, team player
- Very good communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently and convincingly at all levels
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
This is a challenging and very independent management position with a broad creative scope in an internationally oriented, dynamically growing group.
As part of the further expansion of the HR function, there are exciting opportunities for further development in the medium term, for instance in HR development or HR operations.
The salary package corresponds to a function at senior management level and further includes a company car.